TC Burslusu Öğrenciler
- Because the language of instruction is English, the applicants must satisfy the English language requirement (METU-EPE, TOEFL or IELTS) of the department that they apply. Please click to see the language requirements of the departments.
- For academic proficiency, GRE, GMAT or ALES scores are taken into consideration. Please click to see the academic requirements of the departments.
- Information regarding how scholarships are granted may only be inquired from the institutions that grant the scholarships.
- Official documents of the students with scholarship arrive at the Foreign Students Office at the Registrar, from where they are directed to the Graduate School of Social Sciences.
- Students whose documents have arrived at the Graduate School should have applied to the program before the academic term started.
- These application materials are forwarded to the department that the student applied to, and the department gives the decision to accept or reject on the basis of these materials. The Graduate School gives the final decision in its executive committee.
- International students are evaluated on their academic merit. There is no quota for the number of students to be admitted.
14/09/2020 - 13:18