METU 2020-2021 Fall Semester Graduate Program Applications Calendar
- 27 APRIL 2020 - 18 SEPTEMBER 2020 - Graduate program applications for the Fall Semester
- 23 SEPTEMBER 2020 - Deadline for the Directorates of Graduate Schools to submit graduate program applications to the Chairs of Graduate Programs
- 2 OCTOBER 2020 - Deadline for the Chairs of Graduate Programs to submit the results of their graduate program application evaluations to the Directorate of Graduate Schools
- 5 OCTOBER 2020 - Deadline for the Directorate of Graduate Schools to announce the results of graduate program applications and submit these to the Registrar's Office
- 7-8-9 OCTOBER 2020 - Pre-registration of students newly admitted to graduate programs
For other important dates, please check METU ACADEMIC CALENDAR.
Since the English Proficiency Exam (EPE), originally planned for April 8th, 2020, has been postponed due to the measures taken for the coronavirus, many applicants who planned to take this exam had difficulties. As the GSSS, we are aware of this situation and we are in communication with the Chairs of Graduate Programs. Negotiations are proceeding on the issue of different solutions. Please follow future announcements on the GSSS website.
Interview Dates will be announced on the GSSS website.
General rules and information about graduate applications can be found in the "Applications" link on GSSS website and https://msphd.metu.edu.tr/en/graduate-application
Staff List for Applications can be found in the "Applications" link on the GSSS website. Please contact with the staff via email.
Please check the announcements of GSSS, Programs you have applied, Registrar's Office and email address you have used in the application system regularly, for the application process