METU GSSS Graduate Awards
The aim of the Thesis Award is to contribute to the development of our country and to the world of culture and thought and to increase the research power of our country in METU. Graduate and Ph.D. theses are evaluated in the following categories.
- Contributing to the economic, social and spatial development of the country.
- Developing a new product or method experimentally or theoretically to contribute to human health, safety, and well-being.
- Contributing to the world of culture and thought.
- Integrates theory with practice.
- The potential for international publication in basic science.
Students who successfully defended their theses between September 26, 2020 and September 10, 2021 are eligible for application.
The complete application file, with all required documents, must be send by the supervisor to METU GSSS by e-mail (email@example.com).
Applications should be made online and the applicants are not required to submit hard copy of their application file.
Documents required for application:
- Thesis award application form (signed by the supervisor) (can be downloaded from the website of GSSS at www.sbe.metu.edu.tr)
- Electronic copy of the thesis (in PDF format)
- Scanned version of the approval page of the thesis (signatures completed)
- Letter by the students (rationale for application)
- Letter by the supervisor (rationale for application)
- Publications/conference papers/patents (if any)
Deadline: January 28, 2022 17:00
COURSE PERFORMANCE AWARD
Institutes will determine the students who meet the criteria for Course Performance Award; therefore, there is no need for an application.