METU GSSS Graduate Awards
The aim of the Thesis Award is to contribute to the development of our country and to the world of culture and thought and to increase the research power of our country in METU. Graduate and Ph.D. theses are evaluated in the following categories.
- Contributing to the economic, social and spatial development of the country.
- Developing a new product or method experimentally or theoretically to contribute to human health, safety, and well-being.
- Contributing to the world of culture and thought.
- Integrates theory with practice.
- The potential for international publication in basic science.
- September 2017 - September 2018 between the thesis defense
theses which have been found successful can apply for a prize.
Documents required for application:
- Thesis Award Application Form
- one copy of a hardcover thesis (signatures must be complete)
- criterion written by student
- criterion written by thesis supervisor
- publications/ papers/patent documents arising from the thesis.
COURSE PERFORMANCE AWARD
Institutes will determine the students who meet the criteria for Course performance Awards, therefore, there is no need for an application.