CHANGES IN THESIS PROCEDURES CONCERNING COVID-19
- Thesis format checks are done through e-mail. Students must send the PDF version of the completed thesis to firstname.lastname@example.org. The corrections are going to be made through the PDF file and sent to the student within two business days.
- The signature page does not have to be sent with the thesis PDF. The students may send PDF version of the signature page separately for format check to the aforementioned address before the thesis PDF is ready. Nevertheless, this page should be checked before the signatures are collected.
- All thesis procedures must be completed in a month after the defense.
- The students who are going to need more time to complete their thesis procedures must have their request and reason for delay sent to the GSSS via their departments. The responsible personnel could be reached via the e-mail address email@example.com.
- The signature page must contain only original signatures. The signatures on this page cannot be photocopied or scanned.
- In case the "Tez Sınavı Tutanak Formu" (Thesis Examination Form, TSTF) is indecipherable, the department is going to be requested to sent the original form to complete the procedure.
* All of the procedures that are not mentioned above are completed as usual.
11/06/2020 - 11:35